Why trade futures?
Trade some of the most liquid contracts, in some of the world’s largest markets. Diversify into metals, energies, interest rates, or currencies.
- Near around-the-clock trading
- Trade 24 hours a day, six days a week
- No pattern day trading rules
- No minimum account value to trade multiple times per day
- Ease of going short
- No short sale restrictions or hard-to-borrow availability concerns
- Capital efficiencies
- Control a large amount of notional value with relatively small amount of capitalAvailable in brokerage and eligible IRA accounts
- Trade futures listed on CME, ICE US, and CFE
- New Micro E-mini contracts now available
- Support from licensed Futures Specialists