The project must:
☆Be located in a developing country that is a member of International Funds;
☆Be in the private sector;
☆Be technically sound;
☆Have good prospects of being profitable;
☆Benefit the local economy;
☆Be environmentally and socially sound, satisfying environmental and social standards as well
as those of the host country.
An investment proposal should include the following preliminary information:
1. Brief description of project.
2. About of Sponsorship, management & technical assistance:
3. Market & sales
4. Technical feasibility, manpower, raw material resources & environment.
5. Investment requirements, project financing, and returns:
6. Government support & regulations:
7. Timetable envisaged for project preparation and completion.
Connect for Consulting Services: [email protected]